With over six decades of business and technical experience in the mining, energy, and infrastructure sectors, we see challenges evolving in every industry. We respond quickly with solutions that are smarter, more efficient, and innovative. We draw upon our 9,000 staff, with experience in over 150 countries, to challenge the status quo and create positive change for our clients, our employees, and the communities we serve.
Looking to take the next step in your career? Hatch, a full-service consultancy, is currently seeking a highly motivated Engagement Manager to join the Advisory group in Mississauga.
Our advisory and consulting experts work with our clients to help them meet their business, financial, and project objectives. As an Engagement Manager, you will make an important contribution to the strategy, design, and implementation of business performance approaches, developing tailor-made solutions and working closely with clients to ensure positive impact and sustainable results.
If you are interested in working with leading experts across various sectors? Join our Advisory team today!
As the successful candidate, you will:
- Develop and nurture long-term client relationships
- Manage advisory projects and project teams, leveraging expert resources from the rest of the company
- Ensure on-time and on-budget delivery of projects, while providing quality assurance to ensure work is delivered to the highest possible standard
- Develop and coach more junior colleagues from the Advisory practice
- Be a champion of inclusion and diversity
- Assist with the project risk evaluations and management processes, including start up planning activities, holding workshops, assessments, and developing business philosophy and operational strategy.
You bring to the role:
- 8+ years of management consulting or relevant industry experience
- Proven industry experience in mining, metals, energy or infrastructure
- Solid functional knowledge in one or more of the following areas: Strategy, Transaction Support, Business Readiness & Transformation, Capital Productivity, Supply Chain, Asset & Maintenance Management, Organization Effectiveness, and Risk Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Finance or Business, or an equivalent combination of education and professional experience, an MBA or equivalent postgraduate degree is advantageous
- Experience in managing and executing large-scale operational engagements
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and the ability to distill value during projects
- Proven client relationship management and business development skills
- Motivating and supportive leadership skills
Why join us?
What we offer you?
- Flexible work environment
- Long term career development
- Think globally, work locally