With over six decades of business and technical experience in the mining, energy, and infrastructure sectors, we see challenges evolving in every industry. We respond quickly with solutions that are smarter, more efficient, and innovative. We draw upon our 9,000 staff, with experience in over 150 countries, to challenge the status quo and create positive change for our clients, our employees, and the communities we serve.
Our Project Delivery Group (PDG) helps clients with world-class project delivery from studies to building assets, operating the assets, and developing efficiencies through our people, methodologies, governance, and systems. Our engineering and project management and construction disciplines ensure safe, efficient, and sustainable delivery of projects globally across the metals and mining, infrastructure, and energy sectors.
Our Trail BC office has an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Assistant!
• Filing and data entry
• Coding and processing vendor invoices
• Maintain office supply inventory including general office supplies and kitchen supplies and re-stocking as required
• Responsible for managing PPE inventory and assisting employees with their PPE requirements
• Assit with local implementation of Hatch's Health and Safety policies
• Daily reception coverage
• Collect mail and distribute in the office
• Coordinate vehicle service requests and coordinate monthly vehicle logs
• Monitor daily boardroom use
• Catering management for both internal and external meetings
• Liaising with caterers for catering orders, deliveries etc.
• Preparing the meeting space for catering set-up and cleaning afterwards
• Partnering with other shared services teams (Human Resources and IT) in onboarding process to ensure all new staff requirements are actioned in a timely manner
Qualifications and Experience:
• High school diploma and equivalent work experience
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
• Strong writing skills
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Customer service experience
• Ability to work both independently, as well as on a team
• Ability to communicate politely and effectively in person, in writing, and on the telephone
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
• Previous experience working in an engineering consultancy firm is an asset
• Previous experience working in a facilities role is an asset
• Ability to work flexible hours on an ad-hoc basis
Why join us?
What we offer you?