Century Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram, a growing automotive dealership, is currently seeking a Cashier. Century is looking for a talented and self-motivated Cashier to help expand our team. Qualified applicants must be professional in manner and appearance, with great attention to detail, excellent customer service skills, and have a great attitude. Century is a family-owned and operated dealership that can offer excellent pay and benefits.
• Greeting customers at the cashier window, answering customers' questions, and providing information on procedures or policies
• Receive and disburse money within all dealership departments
• Answer incoming dealership phone calls
• Computing and recording transaction totals
• Reconcile all transactions at the end of the shift
• Establishing or identifying prices of parts or service and tabulating bills using calculators, cash registers, and/or computers
• Process cash, credit or debit card transactions and validate checks
• Issuing receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers
• Compiling, maintaining, and filing all non-monetary reports and records
• Input transactions into Dealer Management System
• Any other duties as assigned by supervisor
• EXCELLENT customer service skills
• Previous cashier/receptionist, payment handling experience preferred
• Ability to take direction from supervisor
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced work environment
• Professional communication skills - verbal and written
• Must pay attention to detail; be very efficient
• POSITIVE ATTITUDE & TEAM PLAYER!!!
Century Offers our Biller:
• An updated and remodeled facility
• Experienced/engaged owners and management team
• A growing market
• Competitive pay plan based on experience
• 401(k) package
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Paid vacation
• Paid Holidays
• Employee referral program
• Employee discounts on vehicle purchase, parts, and service
• Opportunities for growth and advancement
Candidates are expected to be professional in manner and appearance and possess high attention to detail. Applicants must be dependable, persistent, good problem solvers, and have excellent customer service skills. If you want to join a fast-growing excellent automotive team, apply now!
To schedule, an interview call Christine Hogue at (636) 332-2800 or email us your resume.