Hatch is about challenge. We challenge our clients with innovative ideas that help them take their business to higher levels. We challenge our employees to take on responsibilities and take initiative regardless of position description or job title.
Our Global Client Action Team (CAT) is comprised of professionals with experience in business development, marketing and pursuit management, engineering, and project management. While our experience is diverse our goal is singular – Help Hatch teams become more successful in their winning work efforts. To do this we provide the business with several client engagement best-practices, tools, templates and resources.
We are in search of a professional who will support key team members that have global mandates in the areas of Sales Support, Pursuit Governance, our Key Account Management program and CRM system. He/she will contribute to the ongoing development, implementation and analysis of Hatch’s Client Engagement best practice tools and systems.
In partnership with your senior team members including, Global Pursuit Governance, Client Engagement Programs & Systems, and the team’s Global Director, you will support and consult with the business to help increase their success in winning the right work. Work that supports the long-term strategic growth of the company.
Why consider a career at Hatch? We are:
- One of the most highly regarding engineering firms in Canada
- 2022 Winner of Canada’s Best Managed Companies
- Proven track record of generating new business across sectors in through economic cycles
- High profile projects globally which is attractive for clients and investors
- Innovative projects with Digital Transformation across sectors
- We Lean into fast growth and top talent
- We are a flat, connected organization with empowered decision making
- We are a Smart & Professional team focused on health, safety and well-being.
- Support the ongoing utilization and improvement of Hatch’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system by maintaining project dashboards, keeping an eye on the schedule and milestones for system enhancements, updating the team at the weekly standing meeting, and ensuring deadlines are met
- Analyze CRM user behaviors related to the initiatives listed above and developing KPIs
- Serve in a CRM “Super User” capacity, providing a front-line response to questions/issues/ requests from the broader business
- Provide additional ad-hoc CRM support, including:
- Liaising with the technical team on the design and development of new features as needed
- Testing and validating new features to ensure fit for purpose
- Help the business focus their pursuit efforts based on Hatch’s strategic growth plan, influencing the right bid/no bid discussions and providing business intelligence data to inform decisions
- Support the implementation of existing Hatch pursuit governance measures and suggest further improvements based on organizational needs
- Track and monitor monthly performance indicators and metrics for our Key Account Management Program
- Support training on sales, and proposals topics as needed
- Vett and forward internal client support service request to the appropriate team member
- Collaborate with Marketing and HR to support shared interests (promotional campaigns, trainings, etc.)
- Support internal presentation development (including document sourcing, collection, formatting, creating presentations, etc.)
- Manage and maintain Client Action Team, Key Account Management and Engagement Governance intranet/SharePoint pages
- Bachelor degree or higher in Business, Marketing, Engineering or a related field
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in a Marketing, Business Development, Commercial, Engineering, or Project role
- Critical and analytical thinking and problem solving, including the ability to “find the answer” in order to assist team members and internal clients
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and presentation skills
- Known for thinking outside the box, commitment to quality work, with high attention to detail
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and ability to manage workload efficiently
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks successfully with a track record of high attention to detail
- Demonstrates business maturity, professionalism and maintains confidential information
- Also works well in a “virtual” global team environment
- Expertise in MS Office tools, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SharePoint and CRM tools (an asset)
- Expertise in InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and iMovie or similar (an asset)
- This role is on-site (5 days per week) in our corporate headquarters in Mississauga, Ontario.