Looking to take the next step in your career? Hatch is currently seeking a highly motivated Digital Solutions Sales Executive to join the Digital group.
Digital solutions have become a key component of the strategic direction and vision of today’s modern organizations. Hatch is at the forefront of successfully implementing emerging digital services into our clients’ projects and operations that can unlock a step change in their performance.
Join our diverse team and award-winning culture and be part of our clients’ digital transformation journey by working to define the best methods and making sure they are supported by the right technology and an enabled workforce. This journey will lead to improve project outcomes, being able to leverage the digital twin, systems integration and interoperability, support for decision-making, autonomous execution, and integrated operations and performance centers.
Hatch's Digital team offers a wide range of technology-related services and solutions to support our industrial, minerals and mining clients on the path towards digital transformation. This includes:
- Consulting: We engage with clients to develop roadmaps, business cases and lead digitally enabled business transformation.
- Systems Integration: We deploy solutions that are innovative, high-quality, and cost-effective.
- Solutions: We design, develop, and maintain industry-specific solutions to meet identified gaps in the market.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Account Executive to collaborate with our Hatch business units in North America to leverage our Digital Capabilities and Solutions to win client work.
Reporting to the North American Director for Digital, this role will help us develop new client relationships and grow existing client relationships through intelligent, proactive solutions, relationship management, and ensuring our work's success
The ideal candidate will have:
- Primarily responsible for developing new sales opportunities within existing and net new clients for Hatch
- Development of Go-To-Market strategy including the development of territory, marketing and sales plans and forecast
- Development of client pursuit plans, presentations, business cases and proposals
- Qualifying new sales pursuits
- Coordination of implementation scoping and proposal development
- Negotiating new client contracts
- Closing new business by managing your territory as your own business and be compensated for your success in driving the organization's growth
- Annual SaaS renewals
- Achieve successful client delivery outcome on all digital projects
- Develop, manage and grow our client stakeholder relationship
- Majority of time will be spent talking with new and existing clients to develop and maintain relationships while ensuring the continued success of our product(s)
As the successful candidate, you will be:
- 5-10+ years full-cycle sales experience selling B2B SaaS with an exceptional track record of hitting quota
- A solid understanding of Enterprise Solution Sales in order to help buyers navigate and manage their internal purchasing processes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal & written) including outstanding telephone presence
- Experience in negotiating and closing SaaS deals in the $150+/year range
- Proven track record of exceptional sales success and operational excellence through creating successful internal and external partnerships
You bring to the role:
- Entrepreneurial mindset, self-motivated, accountable approach, combined with strong sense of teamwork
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Ability to follow through and meet deadlines
- A drive to innovate and think creatively
- A great listener on the phone and always have insightful questions to determine need and value
- Ability to travel
- Fluency in English and French is a bonus