Hatch is seeking a Digital Marketing & Communications Specialist, who will assist in the development and deployment of client and company-facing digital marketing and communications. The individual will join a small team of digital professionals and will work in a collaborative team environment to evolve and maintain our digital communications on our web, collaboration, and social media platforms.
In addition to day-to-day responsibilities, the role is an opportunity to contribute to the evolution of Hatch's digital marketing and communications. We're looking for a candidate who can combine technical excellence, strong communication skills and project management capabilities with an ability to challenge our thinking and make a difference.
As part of the Hatch Marketing & Communications team, the Digital Marketing & Communications Specialist is accountable to:
- Manage content on our external (Sitecore) web platform and on common website tools (WordPress).
- Create and monitor a wide variety of email marketing campaigns. Ensure design and layouts of emails are optimized, user and mobile-friendly.
- Plan and produce global and regional communication events on Microsoft Teams and Teams Live Event and other popular virtual collaboration tools.
- Plan and produce global and regional client seminars on Microsoft Teams and Teams Live Event and other popular virtual collaboration tools.
- Support industry events, conferences, tradeshows, and internal events from a digital perspective.
- Quickly adapt to software technology changes on an ongoing basis.
- Exercise excellent listening and comprehension abilities.
- Work as part of the overall corporate marketing team to continually refresh, update and fulfil Hatch's marketing objectives.
- This role is well-suited for a self-motivated team player with strong technical, problem-solving, and project management abilities.
- The successful candidate can work under pressure in a fast-paced environment while managing and prioritizing multiple tasks and attending to details.
Requirements of the Role
- A College Diploma or University Degree in the field of Marketing or Communications with 3 - 5 years of work experience.
- Strong computer skills and experience with Sitecore would be an asset.
- Knowledge of SEO principles and experience with Google analytics would be an asset.
In-depth knowledge of Photoshop, WordPress, HTML and CSS.
- Ability to rapidly master new software technologies
- Strong written communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Technical and problem-solving skills..
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet all deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Adaptability in a dynamic, complex and fast past delivery environment.
- Creativity and experience with a wide range of innovative marketing approaches.
- Professional and friendly attitude with excellent customer service skills.
- Experience working in the construction, engineering or technology industries would be an asset.