Looking to take the next step in your career? Hatch, a full-service consultancy, is currently seeking a highly motivated Consultant to join the Advisory group in Montreal.
Our advisory and consulting experts work with our clients to help them meet their business, financial, and project objectives. As a Consultant, you will play an active role in all aspects of client engagements, including gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, developing and communicating recommendations, presenting results to client management, managing workstreams or engagements, and implementing recommendations with client team members.
If you are interested in working with leading experts across various sectors? Join our Advisory team today!
As the successful candidate, you will:
- Help to frame the strategy and execution of client engagements and ensure objectives are clearly identified, agreed, and attained
- Work closely with Engagement Managers on large scale projects and likewise you will have the opportunity to independently lead smaller engagements
- Be a champion of inclusion and diversity
- Facilitate client workshops and planning meetings
- Participate in business development activities such as writing proposals, engaging clients and participating in conferences
- Collaborate with colleagues to promote and embed best practices in the development and delivery of effective service offerings
- Grow your leadership skills by managing small teams and being a mentor to junior colleagues
- Participate as a subject matter expert on engagements and use your skills to solve complex problems
- Perform detailed analysis and recommend strategies for effective engagement delivery
You bring to the role:
- 5+ years of management consulting or relevant industry experience
- Fluent in English and French
- Proven industry experience in mining, metals, energy or infrastructure
- Solid functional knowledge in one or more of the following areas: Strategy, Transaction Support, Business Readiness & Transformation, Capital Productivity, Supply Chain, Asset & Maintenance Management, Organization Effectiveness, and Risk Management
- Strong initiative, eagerness to break new ground and create opportunities for others
- Self-motivation and drive to take ownership of a work stream
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Finance or Business, or an equivalent combination of education and professional experience, an MBA or equivalent postgraduate degree is advantageous