Looking for Quality Operations Leader India - Patra Vizag location. Preferable with Insurance domain.
Roles and Responsibilities
We are seeking an action-oriented, innovative leader to lead our India Quality organization to ensure we deliver an exceptional customer experience. This leader is responsible for ensuring our service delivery teams meet or exceed service levels, and contributes to overall positive outcomes for customers, team members, and the firm in a fast-paced environment. This leader manages quality review teams, audit teams ensure the production of quality reports, and produces and implements quality improvement plans.
Plans manage and control the activities of the team to ensure quality and compliant operations. Provides project leadership and direction on quality assurance, internal and external communications, as well as timely and accurate handling of appeals and complaints. Provides leadership to fulfill Patra\'s commitment to quality service delivery. Develops and implements QA management and communication plans to achieve expectations.
Oversees quality assurance and audit teams, including data capture, analysis, and report preparation. Implements corrective action plans as required. Ensures compliance with HIPAA for employee benefit specific project activities. Interacts with managers to coordinate program improvements, plan for changes, and communicate issues identified from QA/Audit activities. Conducts QA/Audit activities to ensure compliance with quality metrics. Reports QA/Audit results and makes recommendations as required. Provides continuity of management from implementation into operations. Evaluates Patra team deliverables and performance against contract requirements.
Desired Candidate Profile
Minimum Requirements - Education & Experience
- Bachelors degree in business administration, curriculum, and instruction, educational psychology, human resources, organizational management, or a related field.
- Five years of experience in operations management
- Two years’ experience in Client facing Quality operations management in a BPO environment
- Quality, project management, or auditing certification preferred
- Experience in managing quality assurance activities for major programs or projects, preferably insurance
- 5 years’ experience managing a minimum of 20+ direct or indirect employees with a proven track record of success and achieving results.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and leadership skills.
- Proficiency with new technology, software applications as well as a general understanding of IT-related functions or activities.
- Strong relationship building and collaboration skills
- Highly skilled in coaching, developing, and motivating employees towards achieving and exceeding organizational goals and objectives.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Detail-oriented delivers high-quality work
- Technical aptitude – planning and completing tasks correctly and on time
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Knowledgeable in Quality Assurance methodologies
- Technology: Knowledgeable in insurance agency management systems, and the full Microsoft Suite
- Advanced Excel skills including formulas, conditional formatting, pivot tables, charts, and graphs. Knowledge of building macros a plus.
- Team Oriented – get along with others to work well in a team environment
- Ability to write workflows & maintain documentation
- Sense of urgency, initiative, responsiveness, & attention to detail
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Exhibits a high level of positivity, energy, & teamwork orientation
- Proficient in using technology as a tool to maximize productivity/quality
- Strong negotiation, effective interpersonal skills, solid analytical, & problem-solving skills
- Ability to stay abreast of general industry knowledge and trends
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Positive attitude
- Interpersonal Skills: Demonstrates the ability to work well with Patra colleagues, clients, and external organizations
- Promotes Culture of Respect & Safety: Demonstrates commitment to personal responsibility & value for safety and respect; communicates concerns; uses and promotes safe respectful behaviors based on training and lessons learned
- Subject to and expected to comply with all applicable Patra Corp policies & procedures
Interested candidates send your resumes to email@example.com