Hatch is a global firm of 9000 professionals with vast engineering and business expertise, working on the world's toughest challenges in energy, metals, and infrastructure. Our HRIS team is looking for an HRIS Consultant to support Hatch’s growing and evolving HR technology stack, including SuccessFactors and SAP HCM. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a global team of HRIS, HR, IT, and business professionals to optimize our employees’ experiences and interactions with HR, at a large and growing firm in a dynamic industry.
In this role, you will implement key HR initiatives, programs, and technologies which will enable the transformation of Hatch’s HR operating model. You have a deep understanding of SAP HCM and are certified in several SuccessFactors modules. You are intimately familiar with HR data. You have an affinity for process improvement and a passion for improving the user experience. You know how the latest HR technology can enable more effective and efficient ways of delivering HR services.
- Optimize the configuration and integration of Hatch’s HR technology stack (SAP HCM, SuccessFactors RCM, ONB, EC, PMGM, LMS) to enable automation and streamlining of HR processes.
- Engage with HRIS, HR, IT and business colleagues to understand HR/business opportunities and challenges.
- Help business partners prioritize opportunities.
- Lead projects/project teams through the implementation of process improvements and system changes.
- Lead stakeholders through the design/redesign of employee processes.
- Elicit functional requirements; recommend systems solutions; develop technical specifications; manage configuration changes to systems; support testing; manage system changes across our 3-tiered HRIS environments.
- Bachelor's degree in information systems, computer science, or related field
- SAP certifications (Certified Application Associate/Professional) in 2 or more SuccessFactors modules
- Intimate knowledge of SAP HCM
- 10+ years of progressive HRIS experience, including implementation and support
- Business analysis, project management, process improvement, change management, and team leadership experience
- Knowledge of HR business processes
- You are up-to-speed on the ever-evolving HR technology landscape.
- You understand how artificial intelligence and robotics process automation can transform HR service delivery.
- You are passionate about creating value-added, intuitive, and engaging employee experiences.
- You express your ideas concisely and in a compelling way. You are an excellent communicator and presenter.
- You take the lead to make things happen.
- You are diligent and detail oriented.