Hatch is currently seeking a highly motivated HRIS Analyst to join our team in Mississauga. If you’re an entrepreneur with a technical soul, we want to hear from you. Join our team today and help make a consequential difference! You will be part of our Human Resources team where we ensure world-class HR services through the skills of our people, methodologies, governance, and systems.
The HRIS Analyst is a key member of the Global HRIS team. This role collaborates with HRIS colleagues and our Global HR Service Centre team based in Canada, Chile, India, Australia, and South Africa – as well as the broader HR team and other business stakeholders – to provide ongoing support for our HR Systems, so that HR can effectively and efficiently execute all people-related transactions.
Why consider a career at Hatch? We are:
Providing support for our HR systems and processes, you will partner with a global HR systems team, to support our HR Advisors, HR Coordinators, Talent Acquisition Specialists, Payroll and Time Administrators, to ensure our HR systems are successfully supporting business requirements.
1. Provide day-to-day operational support for Hatch’s HR systems (SAP HCM, SuccessFactors RCM/EC/PMGM). Help system users by investigating and troubleshooting their system-related questions and issues. Train users, as required.
2. Consult with HR colleagues to elicit, analyze, and document their business needs and translate those needs into system/functional requirements.
3. Support the enhancement of HR systems by developing, executing, and documenting system testing to verify that results satisfy expected outcomes.
4. Audit and analyze data to ensure integrity (data accuracy and completeness) via standard and ad hoc reports from SAP HCM and SuccessFactors. Advise HR on how to make the required data changes (based on audit outcomes).
5. Resolve systemic data integrity issues by designing and implementing process improvements and/or training to improve the execution of transactions and data accuracy.
6. Develop and maintain system documentation, user manual(s) and training materials that support HR processes.
7. Support the maintenance of Hatch’s org structure (relationships) and employee master data in Hatch’s HR systems.
8. Collaborate with business partners to understand their reporting needs, and create reports that satisfy their requirements.
9. Investigate and resolve time-related questions and issues: holiday calendars, vacation, banked time and “leave” quota balances.
10. Identify opportunities to continuously improve HR processes and systems.
• Undergraduate degree
• HR-relevant post-secondary education
• 2+ years of experience working with SAP HCM, SuccessFactors, and/or similar HR systems
• Proficiency with MS Excel (e.g. pivot tables, vlookup, concatenate, etc.) and working with data (manipulating, organizing, sorting, filtering, analyzing)
• Knowledge of Human Resources policies and practices
• Experience documenting processes
• Familiarity with Professional Services, Engineering Consulting, Construction industries is an asset
• Analytical/problem-solving ability
• Attention to detail
• Ability to learn quickly and take on new challenges
• Commitment to meeting deadlines
• Ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently
• Discretion in handling confidential and sensitive information
• Collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent communicator, both orally and written
• Excellent customer service skills
• Adaptability and commitment to continued learning
• Affinity for technology