Our Environmental Services Group (ESG) provides our clients with expertise in climate change, environmental assessment & management, noise & vibration, social impact management, sustainable development design, and water resources. With your help, we can build extraordinary things that co-exist, and benefit local communities and habitats.
The Hatch Environmental Services Group (ESG) undertakes studies and delivers environmental services in the areas of Environmental and Social Impact Assessments (ESIAs), planning, permitting, construction management, community engagement, sustainability/corporate social responsibility, climate change and related project delivery services. Our wealth of engineering, environmental, procurement and construction management experience and our global footprint is highly differentiated in the growing environmental services market. This role is basked in Saskatoon.
- Provide leadership, direction and advice within our existing environmental consulting practice in the areas of ESIAs and permitting and natural heritage.
- Strong Project Management skills for coordination of key environmental deliverables.
- Provide technical and peer review support for client deliverables.
- Identifying, supporting and developing ESG related business opportunities with clients and companies working in the mining, energy and infrastructure sectors.
- Participate in resource planning, mentorship and advisory leadership to project teams.
- Work collaboratively with an integrated, multidisciplinary teams, liaising with and supporting global peers
Skills and Qualifications:
- Post-Secondary Education in environmental sciences, planning, environmental management, environmental engineering, social impact assessment and/or a related discipline.
- 10-years' experience in managing and delivering ESIAs, permitting and regulatory approvals activities on major mining, infrastructure or energy projects.
- In-depth understanding of ESIA, permitting and approvals and regulatory requirements across Canada and within provinces and territories.
- Demonstrated business development and client engagement experience.
- Ability to lead, mentor and inspire environmental teams, collaborate with peers and integrate with engineering teams.
- Entrepreneurial with a technical soul.
- Effectively managing internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience working on major EPCM projects.
- Ability to be flexible, learn and perform challenging tasks outside their area of skills and experience.
- Willingness for both domestic and international travel as work requires. International experience is considered an asset.
- A recognized ESIA or regulatory expert, who is looking to take the next step in their career development.
- The rapidly growing ESG team in Hatch provides an excellent career opportunity for someone with extensive experience in the environmental consulting community.