Our Project Delivery Group (PDG) helps clients with world-class project delivery from studies to building assets, operating the assets, and developing efficiencies through our people, methodologies, governance, and systems. Our engineering and project management and construction disciplines ensure safe, efficient, and sustainable delivery of projects globally across the metals and mining, infrastructure, and energy sectors.
Hatch is currently looking for a Structural Technologist to join our Winnipeg team.
- Structural/Civil BIM modeling & drafting, and the preparation of deliverables in accordance with design codes, client, and other established standards.
- Creation of technical reports and specifications.
- Preparation of material and quantity take-offs.
- Assist engineers and senior staff.
- Complete periodic site inspections.
- Graduated from an engineering technology program.
- Knowledge of Microstation and/or AutoCAD.
- Dedicated team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work both in a team environment and independently.
- Commitment to the job.
- Goal oriented and eager to learn.
- Ability to deal with competing priorities and manage time appropriately.
- Interest in civil/structural engineering for industrial applications.
- Must have a full Manitoba Class 5 driver’s license.