Hatch is currently seeking a highly motivated Senior Product Manager to join the Digital Products group.
Reporting to the Global Director, Digital Products this role will ensure provision of digital innovation to our clients through the effective management of numerous and varied digital products in a varied and rapidly growing portfolio.
This role will be responsible creating a shared vision and building consensus on priorities and leading product execution. The ability to communicate and build partnerships at all levels of the organization and explain complex systems and concepts in an accessibility way is paramount.
As the successful candidate, you will:
- Have a strong product background within a digital related product services and has worked at a Product Manager or similar roles
- Have experience leading end-to-end product development, both with waterfall and agile methodologies, and an understanding of product management's role in various development methodologies
- Create and maintain complex product roadmaps, backlogs and supporting documents that enable mixed teams to deliver work against the plan
- Engage with all stakeholders and representative user groups in determining solution strategy and requirements, communicating where necessary to ensure appropriate subject matter experts are available from the business, reviewing progress, demonstrating interim work results, supporting or conducting user testing and ensure production releases
Your bring to the role:
- 4+ years of managing the development of software products, especially new Product Development experience and digital product services
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with all levels
- Strong analytical skills to understand and make decisions support by data, trends and management information
- A strong commercial and technical acumen
- Strong facilitation skills and techniques to support requirements gathering, and prioritization
- The ability to work in a team environment, ensure the user stories are executed, tested, reviewed with the business and all progress is reported and understood
Working knowledge in the following areas is considered an asset but not required:
- Relevant Industry experience in mining and minerals, energy and infrastructure.