Hatch is currently seeking a highly motivated Learning Partner to support the Project Delivery Group (over 3,000 employees) based in Mississauga, Canada in collaboration with the People Development team in HR. The Project Delivery Group (PDG) helps deliver safe, efficient, and sustainable world-class projects globally across the metals/mining, infrastructure, and energy sectors.
In this role, the Learning Partner will collaborate with PDG leadership to develop learning solutions that support corporate initiatives and discipline-specific (technical) learning needs. The Learning Partner will be supported by the People Development team in HR for access to global templates, tools, systems, and processes, as well as reporting and governance of learning. In addition, the Learning Partner will work closely with the People Development Leads to ensure solutions are aligned with the strategic direction of learning and development.
As a Learning Partner, you are passionate about developing people and contributing to Hatch’s People Development vision of bringing out the best leader in each of us.
As the successful candidate, you will:
- Partner closely with key business stakeholders to assess learning needs and collaboratively develop solutions that address overall learning system problems/needs and align on priorities for change
- Ensure high quality of solutions developed both internally and externally
- Lead the deployment of a variety of corporate learning initiatives with support from the Hatch Learning (LMS Support team and Regional Deployment teams)
- Provide guidance and support to internal business teams designing and developing their own learning solutions
- Build high-trust relationships with PDG Leadership and their teams, People Development business practice in HR, and the Human Resources Sector Lead (HRSL) supporting PDG
- Be passionate about creating a high-quality, seamless user experience across our learning ecosystem that drives effective adoption
- Provide expertise on industry trends and best practices in L&D supporting the design and development of synchronous and asynchronous learning solutions and serve as a resource to the business for alternative strategies and tactics
- Provide expertise on training metrics to evaluate the efficacy of learning solutions and inform design
- Research and manage relationships with external learning content vendors, monitor their effectiveness and utilization
You bring to the role:
- Completed post-secondary education, professional certification or equivalent experience in learning and development/learning technology – CTDP Designation would be an asset
- 5+ years’ experience with HR/Learning technologies such as learning management systems (LMS), online ticketing systems, virtual collaboration tools and digital learning authoring tools (Articulate 360, Lectora, Adobe Captivate)
- 2-3 years’ experience leading corporate learning initiatives in a global setting
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills, specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Teams.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to build relationships and influence individuals from all areas, role levels and functions in the firm
- Strong consultative skills, are very creative, resilient, and agile, and possess excellent SME and stakeholder interviewing skills
- Strengths in working both independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Strong organizational skills, along with the ability to work effectively and successfully under pressure
- Experience in project management and client relationship management
- Experience leading change to achieve effective adoption
Why join us?
- Develop innovation partnerships
- Think locally, work globally
- Engage with people who make a difference
What we offer you?
- Flexible work environment
- Impactful work and entrepreneurial culture
- Dynamic and collaborative team
- Long term career development
We are committed to fostering a workforce in each of our locations that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Hatch is an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers employment applicants without regard to age, race, colour, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected status. If you have any special needs requirements, please let us know. We will do our utmost to accommodate, in accordance with applicable local legislation.