Join our team and become part of a community that strives for positive change–providing the best solutions for our clients’ toughest challenges!
Hatch is seeking an IT Service Desk Technician. Reporting to the IT Operations Manager you will support offices globally working from our Montreal office.
As the successful candidate, you will:
- Provide IT support for end-user issues via our ticketing system;
- Elaborate a diagnosis, correct and/or accompany the customer in the resolution of their problem;
- Assist and perform system installations, configuration, maintenance of IT equipment and application updates;
- Follow up on tickets to ensure they are completed based on service level agreements;
- Must be able to deploy image and software to computers locally and remotely;
- Keep up to date on the new and changing technologies through training;
- And all other related tasks.
You bring to the role:
- College diploma or degree with experience in desktop/technical support in a Microsoft Windows network environment;
- Minimum two-year relevant experience working in a similar corporate service desk technical support role;
- Strong oral and writing proficiency in English and French;
- Knowledge of basic computer hardware, including installing/uninstalling computer peripherals, desktop rollouts and maintenance of computers software, hardware;
- Ability to support Dell, HP laptop/desktop computers, peripherals, Ricoh, HP, Canon multi-function printers and other computer hardware;
- Experience with ticketing systems, e.g. Zendesk, ServiceNow, Remedy;
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft products, including Office 365, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive is required;
- Windows Active Directory User and Computer Administration; Microsoft Exchange and Office 365 Admin
- Application Support for various current and new in-house applications that exist within the organization;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills;
- Ability to function well in a team environment; work independently as needed;
- Strong customer focus skills.
• All candidates must have legal authorization to work in Canada without employer sponsorship;
• Ability to work overtime or flexible time when required;
• Some travel between business locations and sites across Quebec may be required (driver’s license required).
• Microsoft Certification and other technical certifications are an asset (A+, Network +, MCP or Cisco);
• Knowledge of engineering software such as Autodesk, ESRI and Bentley products.