We're at the forefront of our clients' digital transformation journey, successfully implementing emerging digital services into our clients' projects and operations that unlock a step change in their performance. Join the team to improve project outcomes, leverage the digital twin, deliver systems integration and interoperability, and support decision-making, autonomous execution, and integrated operations and performance centers.
Hatch is looking for an intermediate Document Control Coordinator. As the successful candidate, you are comfortable working in a fast-paced and professional project environment. We pride ourselves on empowering our people, so if you are ready for a hands-on role working as part of a great team on challenging projects, then Hatch is the right place for you!
- Track the lifecycle of drawings and documents;
- Maintain revision control, progress, and ease of access;
- Respond to internal and external drawing and drawing number inquiries;
- Provide exceptional customer service to our clients, both internal and external;
- Ensure project related documents follow client standards;
- Issue drawings to external clients when requested;
- Receive, log, track, file and monitor vendor documents;
- Prepare equipment data books;
- File and archive documents;
- Check and issue documents (reports, drawings, etc.) to the client and project teams;
- Turnover of documentation at the end of projects; and
- May oversee small projects and assist team with project related issues.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 years’ document control experience in an engineering environment;
- Certificate or Diploma in Business Administration an asset;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Experience with document management systems is an asset;
- Meticulous attention to detail; and
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.