Being in a Medical Research Study Includes:
- Possible Compensation for time and travel
- Scheduled rides to and from the Medical Research Site
- No Health Insurance Required!
- Quality Medical Care for qualifying participants
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Study-related medications & examinations at no cost
- COVID-19 symptoms include fever, chills, cough, sore throat, a general feeling of weakness or discomfort, headache, joint or muscle pain, change in smell or taste, vomiting, diarrhea, or shortness of breath during physical activity.
About Medical Research:
Medical Research is conducted all about the world by experts in the field to help make advancements in modern medicine and medical research. Yours and other volunteer's participation is vital for helping make these advancements and for helping find better, more effective ways to treat patients with various diseases.
SIGN UP by clicking below!