Hatch is currently seeking a highly motivated Administrative Assistant & Document Controller to join the Infrastructure group in our Transit, Assurance team in the 199 Bay Street, Toronto location.
New infrastructure and revitalizing assets are a key part of growth for any economy. We work with our clients to imagine and build cities of the future through a constant commitment to innovation and cutting-edge technology.
Our knowledge of infrastructure includes aviation, highways and bridges, planning and advisory services, ports, rail and transit, tunnels, and water. Want to be part of the creation and construction of our cities? Then the infrastructure team is for you!
As the successful candidate, you will:
- Operate as a supporting document controller managing a major infrastructure project's engineering submissions;
- Responsible for providing administrative support to staff including office supply purchasing, typing, filing, and minor reception duties;
- Assist staff with administrative duties as requested and maintain appropriate interpersonal relationships with employees, peers and clients;
- Other ad hoc duties/projects as required.
You bring to the role:
- Graduate of an Office Administrative College Program;
- 2+ years of related experience;
- Demonstrate a flexible and client-service attitude on a daily basis;
- Excellent coordination and planning skills;
- Intermediate to advanced word processing skills such as Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Excel;
- Experience with Aconex and ProjectWise an advantage;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Self-motivation, initiative and the ability to work effectively with all organizational levels;
- Well organized with good interpersonal skills;
- Detail oriented individual who takes pride in their work;
- Can easily prioritize tasks, adapt to change, and work well under pressure.