You will provide prompt, courteous and effective Level 1 technical and logistical support in order to maintain a high degree of satisfaction among users within the Company.
Main duties include the following:
- Manage and process all requests and incidents submitted online or by telephone or on our IT Service Desk portal on a flexible schedule:
- Answer all user requests, log them in a ITSM software, and analyze, document and resolve problems to users' complete satisfaction;
- Escalate open tickets to Level 2;
- Keep in close contact with users for the entire time their ticket is open;
- Ensure that user requests are handled in accordance with established service criteria.
- Perform basic remote desktop, application and network troubleshooting and provide high-level support to all users based on troubleshooting results and in accordance with established criteria:
- Install computer hardware and software;
- Identify and resolve various types of incidents related to workstations, printers/MFPs, mobile units, IP telephony and videoconferencing;
- Ensure that workstations and peripherals are operational and optimally used;
- Meet with users if a situation cannot be corrected remotely;
- Help maintain the Company's IT inventory;
- Prepare workstations for new employees and install the necessary devices;
- Retrieve equipment from departing employees to visually document each item and update the inventory;
- Travel to various offices near the Company’s headquarters to provide support;
- Quickly diagnose and respond to our users' questions/incidents that come to our IT boutique.
- Document and analyze procedures, problems and their solutions with a continuous improvement focus;
- Participate in various projects;
- Provide advice to users;
- Fill in for absent team members as required.
The key to success !
- College diploma in computer science or equivalent;
- One to three years of experience at an IT service desk;
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10, Office 365, office productivity tools, desktop and laptop computers, iPhones, iPads, MFPs and videoconferencing systems; familiarity with ServiceNow and Citrix software, an asset;
- Knowledge of CSSM for sharing applications and Active Directory for assigning groups;
- Excellent troubleshooting and incident resolution skills;
- Strong communication skills; fluency in spoken and written French and English;
- Good interpersonal skills, team player and contributor to a positive team dynamic;
- Ability to work under pressure. Sense of urgency and client focus;
- Versatility, ability to adapt to new technology and change;
- Strong organization, prioritization and multitasking skills. Results-oriented;
- Motivated, creative, flexible, responsible and proactive;
- Availability to work outside regular hours.