You will be a part of our Project Delivery Group – Control, Automation & Electrical, where we ensure world-class project delivery through the skills of our people, methodologies, governance, and systems.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Communication system design including WLAN, LTE, fibre optic infrastructure and voice networks.
- On-site and remote network configuration and implementation.
- Interfacing with client IT & technical teams to understand requirements and develop suitable solutions.
You bring to the role:
- A degree/diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering from a recognized university or college.
- 10+ years of experience with design engineering and implementation of fibre optic infrastructure and LAN/WAN networks. Including switch configuration, network security and management.
- Experience with WLAN and LTE implementation would be considered an asset.
- CCNA and similar certifications would be considered an asset.
- Self-starter with the drive to go above and beyond consistently
- Ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders on a technical and interpersonal level.
- Experience in the manufacturing, mining, mineral processing or oil & gas industry would be considered an asset.
Why join us?
- Develop innovative partnerships
- Think globally, work locally
- Engage with people who make a difference
What we offer you?
- Flexible work environment.
- Long term career development