This Tractor Trailer Driver position is responsible for delivering Irving Oil Products to various locations within the required geographical locations. Tasks include pre-trip checks, loading fuel at storage facilities, transportation and delivering products.
A typical day consists of:
- Perform pre-trip inspection of equipment and vehicle.
- Loading fuel at storage facilities or refinery.
- Transport Fuel to destination.
- Unload and deliver product at destination.
- Completion of all relevant documentation.
What we offer:
- Local routes
- A competitive compensation package, which include benefits and 401K.
- On-Site Training for the transportation and handling of hazardous materials.
- Rotating schedules, paid hourly.
- A great team environment with a culture of safety.
- A Current Resume
- A valid Class A Driver’s License with Hazmat & Tanker endorsements
- A clear record check, including a Criminal Record search and Driver’s Abstract.
- Minimum 2 years Commercial Transportation experience.
- Able to work 12 Hour and rotating schedules.
- NEW- $4,000 Sign-On Bonus
- NEW- 3 weeks starting vacation time
- Competitive pay and benefits package
- Paid holidays, vacation, personal & sick time
- Employee pricing
- 401k Plan with Company Match after 3 months
- STD, LTD, Life, AD&D insurance
- Health, Dental, Vision (80% employer paid)
For more information, visit us at www.irvingoil.com/careers
Phil Oliveira- US Talent Acquisition Partner
Irving Oil supports a diverse and inclusive work environment and welcomes applications from all qualified applicants.