In this position, you will be responsible for performing various tasks related to the position of administrative assistant:
- Provide general administrative assistance in accordance with existing standards and procedures:
- Greet tenants and visitors at the reception desk; process incoming mail and cheques; answer the phone; manage meeting room schedules;
- Manage the Client Relations inbox and answer all incoming enquiries in collaboration with the Real Estate manager’s administrative assistant (requests for access to the building, power shutdowns, construction, tenant notices and any other matters);
- Serve as the main contact for tenants when the Property Administrator is absent; answer enquiries or refer to the appropriate resources;
- Update databases, directories, organizational charts, reports, tables and other reference documents;
- Follow up on active files and projects with tenants and other internal and external stakeholders;
- Respond to tenant requests related to bicycle parking spots, changing room and shower usage, etc.;
- Prepare timesheets and update vacation schedules for team members;
- Coordinate tenant invitations;
- Coordinate computer, telephone, building access and other systems;
- Working in conjunction with the Real Estate manager’s Administrative Assistant, ensure the proper and effective use of common areas in the office (reception, kitchen, conference rooms, printer/fax rooms, stationery storage rooms, etc.);
- Replace the Real Estate manager’s Administrative Assistant on sick or vacation days;
- Carry out any other required tasks.
The know-how of success!
- College diploma in office administration
- Excellent written and spoken French and English; You will be required to translate documents and must be able to meet the needs of our clients;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required; knowledge of JD Edwards an asset;
- Ability to perform effectively and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to multitask, work independently and tolerate pressure;
- Strong teamwork ethic;
- Tactful, thorough, dynamic, well organized and discreet.