Are you adaptable to change in a fast-paced environment? Do you have excellent interpersonal abilities? If you have a post-secondary education in Engineering, Business or Marketing with experience for over 7 years, we have the perfect opportunity for you at Enbridge!
Reporting to the Supervisor, Energy Conservation Programs, this role is accountable for managing DSM programs in the residential, commercial and industrial sectors to achieve great results. This includes leading the annual strategic program planning, driving continuous improvement, providing support to the in-field delivery teams as well as manage third party relationships with program collaborators.
What You Will Do:
- Lead for strategic projects within the team, including leading the development of the annual program planning process, Annual Report requirements, studies conducted by external vendors and DSM regulatory filings for the sector (such as deferal disposition, DSM Plan process)
- Identify and facilitate material changes to program offerings, including project management requirements, evaluation and tracking requirements, scenario planning and opportunities to mitigate risk proactively
- Lead for project-based initiatives including collaboration and partnership opportunities with external stakeholders and associated implementation requirements (such as IESO, Government), strategic initiatives with internal teams
(such as Customer Care and Customer Strategy)
- Lead ongoing engagement with key internal stakeholder teams including DSM Strategy/Policy, DSM Tracking & Reporting, DSM Evaluation and Audit and Technology teams to identify audit / regulatory risks and mitigation plans, as well as prioritization and optimization for technical requirements of DSM offerings
- Support day-to-day escalated items of Advisors and Sr. Analysts to ensure smooth program execution
- Lead for identifying and scoping potential new offering pilots and securing internal approvals
- Identify requirements of Market Research and Business Intelligence to gain insights to support planning, program development, monitoring and evaluation
- Responsible for establishing and enhancing processes with external teams and identifying potential efficiencies within team
Who You Are:
- Post-secondary degree in Business, Marketing or Engineering
- Minimum of 7 years progressive business experience, preferably in energy conservation marketing/program design, including project management and business development
- Superior project management,organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong interpersonal and communciation skills
- Proven leadership abilities; including change management and the ability to influence without authority
- Strong problem solving skills demonstrated through a proven ability to identify solutions to complex challenges
- Strategic thinker; ability to make decisions and act within an evolving market
- Customer and results focused
- Office based.
- 5-10% Travel.
Enbridge Flex-Work Program
Enbridge provides competitive workplace programs that differentiate us and offer flexibility to our team members. Enbridge’s FlexWork (Hybrid Work Model) offers eligible employees the opportunity to work variable daily schedules with a flexible start and end time, to opt for a compressed workweek schedule, and the option to work from home on Wednesdays and Fridays. Role requirements determine your eligibility for each option or combination of options.