Are you ready to use your dynamic experience in stakeholder engagement for an exciting opportunity with Enbridge Gas’s Energy Conservation team? We are currently looking for a Senior Advisor, Energy Conservation Business Planning with proven experience in building and maintaining strategic relationships and executing stakeholder engagement plans!
What you will do:
- Provide direct support to the Energy Conservation and Marketing (ECM) team while leading the development and implementation of a comprehensive stakeholder engagement plan.
- Support the development of key messages and talking points to reflect the strategy and evolution of the Energy Conservation business.
- Understand regulatory requirements and build, maintain and enhance Enbridge's reputation as a trusted corporate citizen.
- Own assigned relationships with business, government and/or association representatives and work with partners across ECM to develop engagement strategies, approaches and tools to improve efficiencies and coordination of department wide stakeholder communications.
- Work with team to find opportunities to enhance effectiveness of delivery of supplemental stakeholder outreach in support of business goals and project objectives.
- Lead the planning and project management of formal stakeholder events together with the annual Stakeholder Day, including assembling content from assigned presenters/participants
- Manage and maintain repository of all stakeholder activities and coordinate assignment of individuals responsible for primary relationship with various stakeholders and associations.
- Act as a resourceful hub for information and intelligence sharing and ensure appropriate documentation of activities is maintained to support ECM team.
- Support the Energy Conservation Business Planning team on broader strategic and energy conservation development initiatives as assigned.
Who are you:
- University degree from a related post-secondary program.
- Minimum 7 or more years of directly related work experience in stakeholder engagement, preferably in the energy sector.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and relationship management experience, including consultation, negotiation, facilitation, and strategic communication.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Occasional travel.
- Possible after-hours attendance at events throughout the year.
- A valid G driver’s license with a responsible record is required.
Enbridge Flex-Work Program
- Enbridge provides competitive workplace programs that differentiate us and offer flexibility to our team members. Enbridge’s FlexWork (Hybrid Work Model) offers eligible employees the opportunity to work variable daily schedules with a flexible start and end time, to opt for a compressed workweek schedule, and the option to work from home on Wednesdays and Fridays. Role requirements determine your eligibility for each option or combination of options.