Are you someone who has deep technical knowledge of the applications within an assigned portfolio and understand how changes will impact the business and the applications. Enbridge is looking for a Product Owner Specialist I who has the skills to own and manage the product backlog including solutioning, design, engagement of supporting teams and AMS (Application Managed Service) provider to complete the work. If this is you come join the Enbridge family. Apply today!
What You Will Do:
- Has a deep functional and technical knowledge of the capabilities of existing solutions within their portfolio.
- Own and manage solution product backlog(s), taking accountability to define and prioritize work for completion with all stakeholders, (BRMs, Business Stakeholders, Service Owner, and Technical Advisors).
- Ensure portfolio activities adhere to TIS Governance policies and Strategy.
- Estimate time and cost of work, review and approve vendor estimates, driving work and cost optimization.
- Demonstrates a Subject Matter Expertise (SME) level understanding of application capabilities.
- Responsible for assessing and understanding requirements to lead the planning and development of TIS department technology roadmaps for technologies within their portfolio.
Who You Are:
- College or University degree OR three-year technical diploma.
- 6+ years of application sustainment/support/development. Working with business partners and external service providers. Experience supporting critical customer facing applications.
- Broad range of experience in IT project planning, process analysis, data analysis, systems implementation, and operations.
- Strong in relationship management, consensus building and communication skills. Must be able to understand, set and manage client expectations while fostering strong relationships both inside the organization and with external vendors.
- Non-authoritative leadership skills with experience in leading others including mentoring/coaching of less senior/experienced staff.
- Excellent project coordination, problem resolution, analytical, organization & prioritization skills, with the ability to manage multiple activities/demands simultaneously, as well as recognize and address workload issues.
Enbridge Flex-Work Program:
- Enbridge provides competitive workplace programs that differentiate us and offer flexibility to our team members. Enbridge’s FlexWork (Hybrid Work Model) offers eligible employees the opportunity to work variable daily schedules with a flexible start and end time, to opt for a compressed workweek schedule, and the option to work from home on Wednesdays and Fridays. Role requirements determine your eligibility for each option or combination of options.