RSM’s purpose is to deliver the power of being understood to our clients, colleagues and communities through world-class audit, tax and consulting services focused on middle market businesses. The clients we serve are the engine of global commerce and economic growth, and we are focused on developing leading professionals and services to meet their evolving needs in today’s ever-changing business environment.
As a member of RSM’s consulting team, you’ll work directly with key decision makers and company owners to gain a better understanding of the challenges they face. This experience also allows you to see firsthand the positive impact your efforts can have on our clients’ success.
We are bringing our Salesforce Consulting presence to Canada, and we are looking for a Senior Salesforce CPQ Consultant to be part of a team responsible for delivering cloud technology solutions to our clients! Your role will be multifaceted and will include requirements gathering, configuration, testing, training, and post deployment support. In this role, you will work alongside other Salesforce consultants, solution and technical architects, and developers to design, develop and deliver solutions to our clients all while learning and expanding your skills. This role can be based in Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary or Ontario.
- Consult with key client stakeholders and end users to gather and confirm business requirements
- Author user stories and define to-be process flows to support the solution design process
- Actively work with the project team to ensure completion of configuration tasks and deadlines
- Work with team members to test and verify custom solutions to ensure they meet the business requirements
- Participate in key meetings with project stakeholders including workshops, requirement gathering sessions, solution sprint demos, user acceptance testing, and end user training
- Contribute to building the knowledgebase and resources of the team
- Manage, coordinate, and delegate work to offshore resources
- 3+ years of hands-on experience configuring solutions using the Salesforce CPQ platform to implement business solutions for clients
- Expertise in automations, process builder, and flow
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong active listening skills with the ability to think strategically and contribute to solving business problems
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks, use initiative and be self-directed to meet deadlines
- Ability to quickly learn about new clients, their industry and business challenges
- Administrator, Platform App Builder, Sales Cloud Consultant and/or Service Cloud Consultant Salesforce certifications
- Community Cloud, CPQ Specialist, Platform Developer I Salesforce certifications
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies
- Experience contributing to pre-sales and other sales activities