Join us as a Manager, Category Integrated Business Planning at Canada HQ in Mississauga! In this role you will manage the Integrated Business Planning (IBP) process by category on the Business Management team. You will reconcile demand, outlook, supply and consumption to compile views, risks, and opportunities to drive decision making of category/ business leadership.
The IBP process integrates the strategic and operational business plan that spans across functions (Commercial, Sales, Finance, Supply Chain, RQNT) which you will work closely with. And with your self-starter, go-getter, team-player work ethic, we’re positive you’ll fit right in.
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Demand Planning - Manage and provide accurate and complete Demand Forecasts / Plan Reconciliation / Consensus Planning / Driver Based forecasting for accountable categories / Owner of Aggregate plan and Ledger with AD Business Management.
- S&OE Process - Lead and facilitating weekly review within the S&OP process. Primary Category contact for Canada with US based Demand and Supply planning regarding gaps and opportunities within 1-13 weeks
- People Management – Provide ongoing leadership and training for report(s). Including talent management deliverables
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- 5-10 years Consumer Goods experience in Operations management (demand planning, production planning, inventory management).
- Post-secondary education or work experience equivalent in an Operations function– Business Diploma or Degree preferred
- Proven CPG related experience
- Proven analytical and problem-solving capability
- Strong working knowledge of PC applications including SAP, Excel, and MS Outlook.
- Strong decision-making skills
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to influence internal clients/stakeholders
- Capacity to build, maintain and continually enhance relationships
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Adaptable to changing systems and processes
- Valid Driver’s license within Canada