As Financial Analyst at Kellogg’s you will drive operational efficiency, growth opportunities, and cost savings strategies within our Supply Chain organization. We value your insights, and your clear communication skills, and will be counting on you to work as a team with your business partners on financial matters and provide input into business decisions from a financial perspective.
At Kellogg, we’re a company that can nourish your career as well as your appetite. We want you to bring your unique flavor to our Belleville plant where we are proud to produce the famous Kellogg Cereals known around the globe! Our culture boasts a strong safety record, a high level of accountability, and great developmental opportunities. Join us in Belleville to add some flavor to your career!
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Complex Analysis – In this role, you will have a firm focus on performing complex financial analyses as well as generating models to support decision making different business teams. You will use these insights to make recommendations across functions. We are looking for someone who has a passion for analytics – we want it to bring out the tiger in you!
- Plant Standards – This role will daily monitor financial performance and drive Bill of Material (BOM) accuracy including detailed analysis of variances and work with the plant teams to achieve operational excellence.
- Plant Partnerships, Profits, Plans, and Process – We believe in collaboration! In a consultative capacity, you will interact hands-on within the plant to ensure financial goals and strategies are achieved, by monitoring and reporting on key financial and non-financial performance indicators specific to Overhead, Cash Flow, Cost Savings, and Cost Avoidance. We are looking for you to deliver and integrate plans for executional excellence as well as develop complex financial analysis insights and solutions.
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Projects – It is about having an Owner’s Mindset. You will be managing the execution and completion of projects, key due dates, identification of opportunities and risks, and financial metrics. You will also complete ad-hoc reporting requests.
- Be Proactive – as a key part of the finance team, you will recommend updates to the budget, forecast, and help identify ways to close gaps and meet challenges. You will also review and translate assumptions to financial budget/forecast for review by management, in addition to ensuring accurate monthly financial closing/reporting, submission of results, and reviews with supply chain leadership. Two scoops of collaboration and strong communication will be key ingredients to your success
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Finance/Business related field and/or significant related work experience Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical, decision-making, and communication skills
- Experience in developing plant standard costs including analysis of material, labour, and overhead variances. Inventory analysis of gaps and driving actions to discover root cause working as a team to diagnose, problem solve, and document findings leading to corrective action
- Practical experience understanding the link between business issues, the P&L, and Cash Flow
- Passion to be part of a team driving continuous improvement across all facets of the organization