At Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) the consumer is at the heart of everything we do. Join the team at KDP and make a difference to consumers with one of Canada’s leading producers and distributors of hot and cold beverages helping to satisfy every consumer’s beverage need, anytime and anywhere.
The Consumer Insights Manager is responsible for ensuring the voice of the consumer is heard in all business decisions. This role is expected to bring the consumer insights to marketing decision making around brand strategy, targeting, positioning and consumer communication. This role will manage consumer insights for Cold beverage portfolio reporting to the Director of Insights and Innovation.
This position will work closely with members of the Insights team as well as with key functions such as Marketing, Innovation, Trade Strategy, Category Management and Commercial teams.
- Build consumer foresight capability to deepen our understanding of consumer and cultural trends to better predict needs, demand spaces and opportunities
- Drive forward-looking consumer insights that lead to meaningful dig sites and territories for business growth
- Collaborate with Innovation and cross-functional teams to apply consumer insights and trends to brand planning
- Develop comprehensive learning plans to drive consumer-led insights and innovation for all brands by leveraging comprehensive suite of tools
- Distil and simplify consumer, category, shopper insights from multiple sources into relevant priorities and translate into clear, actionable implications
- Lead quantitative and qualitative research to make recommendations for cold beverage portfolio growth in a meaningful, actionable way
- Manage custom research with external vendors on projects such as Brand Positioning, Messaging, Concept, and Product testing
- Develop and strengthen existing vendor partnerships, and continually explore and new tools to stay on cutting edge of research
- 6-8 years of work experience in consumer insights, market research or related field (e.g. consumer research, management consulting, strategy, data analytics, etc.).
- Beverage or CPG experience preferred.
- Combination of client side and supplier, consulting experience preferred
- Experience in a wide variety of custom qualitative and quantitative research methods and ability to apply to business issues particularly related to brand development, marketing effectiveness and innovation – experience in Emerging consumer trends, Portfolio Mapping Tools, Equity brand tracking, MMM (market mix modelling) and Nielsen Bases Innovation tools
- Experience collaborating and managing research across media, creative agency partners
- Strong presentation skills to put research into context for business teams
- Intellectual Curiosity and a deep hunger to learn, willingness to experiment
- Workshop ideation and facilitation skills –able to lead a team to unlock white space solutions to consumer issues
- Ability to manage complexity, comfort at managing relationships across US and Canada
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.):
- Proficiency in Nielsen (Consumption, Panel, BASES)