As a member of our team in our global, high-growth environment, you will be motivated, inspired, and appreciated. Our company was built on the legacy of several great businesses, and today we are one of the fastest-growing companies in North America. Grow your career with us and be a part of a unique culture that’s proud of its integrity, innovation, and growth.
We are seeking a driven contributor for the Partner Management Team. Reporting to the Manager –Hot Partnerships, the incumbent will manage strategic partnership(s) and deliver the service, quality and growth objectives of the partnership(s) via new product innovation, marketing activation, and partnership governance initiatives.
What to expect
A fast-paced and collaborative environment where new ideas and innovation are encouraged. Team member will be accountable to timelines, results, and most importantly the Partner as they utilize fact-based insights and business best practices to deliver. Developing strong external relationships will enable you to identify priorities and opportunities, and internal relationships will pave the way for successful execution.
- Manage strategic partnership relationships. Oversee the execution of all agreement terms per contract.
- Support Manager-Hot Partnerships in facilitating relationships with key strategic partners.
- Support new business development presentations through research, analysis, and presentation builds.
- Lead new Partner product introductions. Present line extension opportunities with full financial and strategic rational within pre-established innovation guardrails. Facilitate internal discussions with key cross functional initiatives.
- Manage partner discussions around sustainability and corporate messaging through Joint Business Planning meetings enabling long term cohesion on brand objectives. Support the Keurig + Partner Brand teams with the execution of initiatives on packaging and sustainability messages.
- Engage with brand managers in the US where synergies, strategy, and executions would be interdependent, and alignment is needed with partner or internally.
- Manage a cross-functional team to support logistics and supply teams as well as partner initiatives.
- Facilitate partner connection to ensure forecast accountabilities are established and followed, including providing cadenced demand signals internally and financial outlook to Senior Manager. Analyze sales reports and market data (Nielson) to provide recommendations on the product portfolio.
- Manage quality incident tracking in partnership with the Partner Quality team and map out resolution along with communication support to partners
- Support new business development opportunities through contract review, vendor set-up and item creation or transition. Facilitate internal discussions with key CFT initiatives including item set up, R&D, packaging and innovations following term sheet alignment.
- Manage the day-today supply connections ensuring the partner is fully serviced within the spirit of the agreement.
- Support the activation of co-branded initiatives leveraging the strength of the brand portfolio at KDP
What you will bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, finance, marketing or equivalent degrees completed or underway
- 3-5 years of sales, marketing or brand management experience including experience in client management
- Outstanding project management and organizational skills to ensure tight deadlines are met both internally and externally.
- Experience in CPG company an asset
- Robust understanding of a P&L structure
- Strong organizational, collaboration and analytical skills
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Excellent communication skills, including written and presentation skills
- Ability and enthusiasm for acquiring new skills and knowledge.
- Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), including MS Project. Nielsen.
- Capacity to travel in Canada and US (10-20% of the time)
- Capacity to work in collaborative environment.
- Ability to work in a constantly changing, fast-paced work environment.
- Knowledge of agreements, terms and legal terminology