As part of the Keurig Dr. Pepper family, Van Houtte Coffee Services (VHCS) was founded on the heritage of generations of coffee service entrepreneurs and pride ourselves on quality and service.
We are a dynamic, ever changing and fast paced environment and are proud to be part of Canada’s top 100 employers and Canada’s Top 100 Employers for young professionals
If you have that same entrepreneurial spirit, are excited about innovation, food and beverage, and passionate quality and service, VHCS is the home for you. We are currently recruiting a new Business Development Manager to support our new partnership with Toronto based KitchenMate (KM). The Business Development Manager is an essential part of the sales team and reports into the Regional Sales Manager.
KM is a food tech company that was founded on the mission to create delicious, fresh, nutritious, and affordable meals that fit into people’s increasingly busy lifestyles. By combining top culinary talent, a smart cooking system powered by AI, a sustainable supply chain and recyclable packaging, KM delivers a truly innovative and unique foodservice experience.
The BDM will:
- Identify and actively pursue new KM opportunities within the assigned territory for targeted segments
- Regularly participate and promote KM & VHCS at industry networking conferences, tradeshows and marketing events
- Develop and sustain a robust sales funnel through sales activities (cold calling, lead/referral follow-ups and networking) to book discovery meetings, conduct food tasting and supporting KM proposals.
- Leverage Salesforce and Linked-In Navigator to enable and track performance.
- Report and present business results to KM partners and VHCS leadership.
- Share feedback and develop strategies on improved ways to sell the KM solution
- Collaborate with KM marketing and operations team with client launch and onboarding.
- Support VHCS new business team with coffee lead generation while exploring KM opportunities.
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar sales role
- A college/University degree in commerce or equivalent field of study
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driver’s abstract
- Proficiency using MS Office suite (Power Point, Excel, Word, etc.) and SAlesforce
- Personal drive and internal motivation towards higher achievements and producing results
- Ability to influence, negotiate and gain commitment at all organizational levels
- Flexible and adaptable, willingness to take risks and try new approaches
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team –oriented environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service skills