As a team member in our global, high growth environment, you will be challenged, inspired, and appreciated. Our knowledge was built on the legacy of several great businesses, and today we are one of the fastest growing companies in North America. Be a part of something more. Grow your career with us and be a part of a unique culture that’s proud of its integrity, innovation, and growth.
As an Analyst, Sales & Trade Planning, you will ensure the accuracy of our promotional trade plans. This will require both impeccable attention to detail and strong collaboration with other functions, including Sales, Finance, and Commercial Strategy. You will support the development and execution of commercial reporting needs and KPIs. The individual will report to the Manager, Sales & Trade Planning.
- Maintain the accuracy of promotional activities in trade planning software (Demantra)
- Ensure timely approval of promotional activities by Sales & Finance teams
- Track execution of activities, consulting Numerator & POS data
- Track deduction matching to release accruals when necessary
- Continuously monitor the availability and accuracy of supporting documentation for all customer promotional activities
- Review and analyze planned promotional activity estimates against reported sales forecasts and coordinate adjustments with Sales
- Maintain trade and volume reports, communicating forecasts and results across the organization
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities to our processes and procedures
- Support the sales team & collaborate with Finance, Channel RGM, and Brand RGM
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills (spoken and written), both in French and English
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced and changing environment