As a member of the B2B (Away From Home) Network Marketing team, the successful candidate will work with the two marketing strategy managers, in charge of our Foodservice and Keurig Authorized Distributors Network and Van Houtte Coffee Services Network respectively, to support the organization’s digital and eCommerce initiatives. The successful candidate will assist in maintaining and improving the various web platforms and tools.
- Coordinate email marketing campaigns (eblast) with customers and partners (launches, promotions, programs and featured offers).
- Develop a community management plan and help configure and maintain B2B company pages on social media, including the creation of an editorial calendar for upcoming priorities and launches and the publication of relevant content that sales teams can share to promote the company and launches in accordance with current policies and approval processes.
- Create content for various websites in both languages to improve organic reach (search engine).
- Provide customers, partners and the sales force with relevant, engaging and up-to-date web content and tools relating to offers in order to increase reach and sales.
- Create or update, in partnership with digital agencies, new landing pages, content or videos, contact or lead generation forms and promotional pages to support ongoing campaigns.
- Help maintain and improve online product information contained in the databases in order to enhance the eCommerce experience as well as the other related digital catalogues and sales tools, enabling an unparalleled online user experience.
- Provide administrative support occasionally and perform other related duties on behalf of the Marketing team.
- Be in your third year of studies or have a bachelor’s degree in eCommerce or digital marketing
- Experience in social media management (ideally in B2B), web development on CMS and email campaign management software
- Familiarity with search engine optimization tools and web advertising campaigns (Google AdWords, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Bilingualism (oral and written)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail and work quality
- Excellent computer and web skills
- Proficiency in web analytics
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Dynamism and team spirit
- High level of autonomy
- Ability to work in a very dynamic and changing environment