In this rapidly evolving world, Keurig Canada is seeking a Go To Market Specialist to contribute to the launch and expansion of a new product to our portfolio. As a key team member, you will be challenged, inspired, and recognized. This role is ideal for someone with an entrepreneurial mindset and real-world experience with new product introduction in the market. Most importantly, you will be integral to helping us build better products that people love to use.
A beverage for the bold. The ones that never shy away from being themselves. What you see is what you get. Always!
Be a part of something more. Grow your career with us and be a part of a unique culture that is proud of its integrity, innovation, and ongoing sustainability commitments by helping the world drink well and do good. Our knowledge was built on the legacy of several great businesses, and today we are one of the fastest growing companies in North America.
As the Go To Market Specialist on Atypique®, you will be a key member of the organization’s business strategy and entrusted with many responsibilities, such as:
- Generating customer insights: Generate in-depth insights by understanding customer needs using Nielsen data.
- Market benchmarking: Deploy learning strategies to gain more information about the market, such as market segmentation, market development, market refinement, and competitive intelligence analysis.
- Project planning: Outline the complete go-to-market strategy and project plan.
- Ensuring cross-functional collaboration: Steer cross-functional teams across sales, marketing, and supply. Evaluate ideas, motivate teams to meet deadlines, and ensure all-around alignment in the go-to-market
- Tracking launch progress: Define and set up measurement milestones, metrics, and key performance indicators (KPIs) for launch initiatives and activities.
- Help the company develop a deeper understanding of the pricing and promotional activities that it executes, and provide recommendations on how to maximize efficiency
- Analyze commercial activities and category best practices in order to optimize our promotional performance and drive insight to generate higher return on investment (ROI)
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Must be fluent in French
- Bachelor’s Degree required, business preferred. MBA an asset.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in the Consumer-Packaged Goods (CPG) industry
- An entrepreneurial mindset with strong personal leadership, cross-functional teamwork and strategic thinking
- High proficiency in Excel, Power Point, Nielsen
- Proven experience: delivering dynamic growth plans, creative solutions to the most challenging situations and can manage multiple priorities effectively
- Excellent presentation skills at the senior/executive level, communication and analytical skills