Reporting to Process engineer, Special Projects you will be responsible for managing and maintaining all production data. This includes generating daily, weekly, and monthly Plant Production Reports, managing all production data in SAP and Historian, and assisting with process data analysis.
- Assist with generating various Production Plant Reports and ensure accuracy of data
- Manage production data in terms of inventory adjustments and production corrections
- Responsible for creating customized data visualizations, reports, and insights to enable data-driven decision making in the Production Areas
- Ensure Production Key Performance Indicators are accurately calculated and develop visualizations to gain deeper insight
- Maintain all Production reports and ensure tag lists and references are all up to date
- Assist Process Engineers with data extraction and data analysis for process optimization and troubleshooting projects
- Interact with multiple departments and is expected to effectively work with all groups
Our company values and recognizes the diversity of the workforce and encourages individuals with the equivalent combination of education and work experience. The ideal candidate will have:
- Administration Certificate or other business-related diploma considered an asset
- Data Analysis experience considered an asset
- Any Python, SQL, or Visual Basic programming experience considered an asset
- 2-5 years’ technical administration experience
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
- Exceptional organizational skills. The data and reports are crucial to making key decisions that directly affect production.
- General problem-solving skills required to effectively assist in development of reports and general data management
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Programs and good working skills with computers in general is a must for this role
- SAP experience is an asset
The job is based at our Bethune, SK location.
Employment is subject to successfully completing KSPC’s pre-employment checks which may include criminal record check, education verification, functional fitness evaluation and drug and alcohol testing.