Are you someone who has experience working with TIS leadership and Business Stakeholders to define and describe solution in context of business strategic roadmaps while advancing the TIS strategies?
We are hiring a Enterprise Program Specialist who will work on delivering solutions in support of the Enterprise team.
If this is you, come join the Enbridge family and apply today!
What You Will Do:
- Proactively manages scope, cost, schedule, and risk to ensure maximum value is delivered to stakeholders while minimizing cost and optimizing schedules.
- Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to interface and influence at all levels in the organization.
- Implement change, risk and resource management process across the program / projects.
- Managing stakeholders’ communication and engaging cross TIS groups to ensure end to end alignment.
- Aligning the deliverables (outputs) to the program's "outcome" with the aid of the business change manage.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent.
- 8-10 plus years of experience.
- Experience working as an independent resource in an Enterprise environment with multiple Business Unites.
- Demonstrated experiences working with multiple stakeholders to capture business capabilities to produce a Business and Technology roadmap.
- Strong background in Managing and Implementing enterprise solutions.
- Knowledge of best practice in Asset Work Management.
- Enbridge provides competitive workplace programs that differentiate us and offer flexibility to our team members. Enbridge’s FlexWork (Hybrid Work Model) offers eligible employees the opportunity to work variable daily schedules with a flexible start and end time, to opt for a compressed workweek schedule, and the option to work from home on Wednesdays and Fridays. Role requirements determine your eligibility for each option or combination of options.