We are seeking a Supervisor Cybersecurity Awareness and Analytics at Enbridge.
In this role, you will provide strategic leadership toward driving and influencing behaviours to reduce human risk through education and awareness for all resources that utilize Enbridge technology and data across the enterprise. This critical role will lead a team of professionals with the mandate of maturing security awareness and education capabilities across Enbridge enterprise functions.
If you have acquired 10+ years of experience preferred in cybersecurity awareness or organizational change management, this would be phenomenal opportunity for you.
Come join the Enbridge family! Apply now!
What You Will Do:
- Drives a culture of secure behaviors through enterprise required learning, awareness activities and phishing program.
- Develops and manages the execution of testing of recommendations to influence and reduce high risk human behaviors. Applies knowledge of human nature, social sciences, cybersecurity fundamentals and organizational culture to identify areas where corrective action is needed to pre-empt developing threats and/or mitigate existing threats rooted in behaviors.
- Develops and leads the execution of the overall planning, advancement and continuous improvement of the enterprise awareness program, including the development and deployment of phishing simulations and high quality educational materials. Determines the success of the overall program through effective analytics and data analysis.
- Ensures that the awareness training program meets all industry regulations, standards, and compliance requirements.
- Oversees the development of reporting for multiple executive stakeholders, functional areas and updates for organizational scorecard metrics with audiences up to and including the Board of Directors.
- Provides mentorship, coaching, and formal leadership to a local and remote team to improve project deliverables, meet their objectives, and develop their skills and knowledge. Builds relationships and collaboration between the team, internal stakeholders, external vendors and customers.
Who You Are:
- University degree and 10+ years o f experience preferred in cybersecurity awareness roles or organizational change management.
- The ability to communicate complex technical matters in easy to understand non-technical ways to broad stakeholder groups (written and verbal).
- Background in Organization change management, psychology and/or communications.
- Cybersecurity-related certifications: CISSP, CRISC, CISM, etc. (preferred but not required).
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to identify priorities and ensure work is completed within stipulated timeframes.
Enbridge Flex-Work Program:
- Enbridge provides competitive workplace programs that differentiate us and offer flexibility to our team members. Enbridge’s FlexWork (Hybrid Work Model) offers eligible employees the opportunity to work variable daily schedules with a flexible start and end time, to opt for a compressed workweek schedule, and the option to work from home on Wednesdays and Fridays. Role requirements determine your eligibility for each option or combination of options.