RSM is looking to add a Senior Scheduler – Tax Support to our Resource Management team. We are looking to hire in Vancouver, Calgary or Toronto.
The Senior Scheduler Responsibilities:
- Effectively fill resource engagement requests.
- Responsible for overseeing the utilization of resources, ensuring alignment of resources with the strategic plan, analyzing operational results, and promoting the development of staff for the Tax line of business.
- Provide information for short-term and strategic planning as directed.
- Implement strategies to increase capability specialization and achieve business goals.
- Act as a resource and the point of contact for all department managers to mediate conflicts and resolve resource needs that develop within the area.
- Promote and monitor sharing of resources within Tax line of business.
- Communicate with management regarding future needs versus availability, potential staffing issues, and other information to allow the effective deployment of resources.
- 3 – 5 years relevant scheduling experience
- Bachelors or Associates Degree
- Strong Microsoft office skills, specifically with Excel – Required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate both verbally and written with diverse audiences at all levels of the organization.
- Effective organization and time management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Strong attention to detail
- Operates with a sense of urgency
- Experience working in Big4 or mid-market firm
- Experience with an accounting/tax background