In your role as a Partner, Public Affairs and Communications, Europe and Asia-Pacific, you will work with internal clients to apply and implement communications strategies to meet their business needs, aligning directly with the organization’s strategic plan.
- Develop an advisory-based partnership with leaders of the Europe and Asia-Pacific hubs and support their needs in terms of internal and external communications, PR, media relations, and public statements and speeches; forge close working relationships with their respective teams;
- Produce written and audiovisual content to support communications messages, working jointly with shared resources;
- Develop and implement internal and external communications plans in line with the business needs specific to the European and Asia-Pacific markets, ensuring consistency with the plans in place for other hubs and overall strategic priorities;
- Manage the editorial calendar for the Europe and Asia-Pacific hubs; coordinate external speaking engagements;
- Oversee the work done by selected media relations agencies;
- Supervise the production, revision and scheduling of translation of various communications tools (press releases, blog articles, internal information, key messages, Q&As, etc.);
- Coordinate and advise the team in monitoring and handling public affairs issues;
- Spearhead the organization of internal and external events;
- Serve on the Reputation Committee: perform due diligence on various stakeholders and prepare press reviews as needed;
- Ensure global strategies (Corporate social responsibility, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, branding, employer brand, etc.) are deployed at the local level;
- Work closely with the rest of the Public Affairs and Communications team (pitch in as needed, help with cross-functional projects);
- Approve partner-initiated communications (media releases, social media posts, photo reports, etc.);
- Ensure all activities are consistent with established standards of excellence and institutional quality;
- Oversee a senior advisor.
The know-how of success!
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, political science, journalism, public relations, marketing, literature or a related field;
- Eight years of relevant experience in the strategic management of public affairs, internal and external communications, media relations and event planning;
- Keen ability to influence and guide leaders, from senior executives to junior managers;
- Excellent communication skills when interacting with people at all levels of the organization;
- Strong writing skills; fluently bilingual in written and spoken French and English; you will be in charge of communications and activities/transactions for our offices in Europe and Asia-Pacific;
- Experience managing a high-performance team of professionals, a priority;
- Excellent command of market-leading digital tools;
- Excellent information processing and analytical skills; detail-oriented and intellectually curious;
- Outgoing, dynamic, organized and self-motivated.