Reporting to the Vice president, Strategy and Execution, you will be a key player in moving the team’s activities forward. In the fulfilment of your duties, you will be called upon to work with a wide range of assistants and stakeholders at various levels of the organization. You are known for being tactful and able to read people and situations accurately. You thrive on challenges and find satisfaction in juggling changing priorities, tight deadlines and complex situations. You are a proactive team player with a solutions-focused mindset.
Specific duties include the following:
- Manage schedules: Prioritize requests; plan meetings; book venues; factor in travel times; and arrange business meals;
- Help organize strategic sessions: Find and book venues; coordinate event logistics; schedule time in people’s calendars; send invitations; help prepare materials and forward them to participants;
- Proofread and/or format documents; provide other forms of administrative support for various team projects and deliverables;
- Coordinate travel arrangements (itineraries, visas, transport, hotels, etc.);
- Gather and compile receipts for expenses; submit claims for reimbursement and credit in the system; and ensure the required follow-up;
- Work together with other assistants to ensure efficient communications across the organization and advance joint projects;
- Handle confidential and sensitive information with due care and discretion;
- Plan ahead and take a proactive approach to ensure an outstanding level of service for the Strategy and Execution.
An attitude beyond the skills of success !
- Five or more years of experience in providing administrative support at the executive level;
- Excellent command of written and spoken French and English, especially in a business communication context;
- Proficiency in Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel;
- Proven communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills; keen sense of tact and diplomacy;
- Meticulous, thorough and results-oriented;
- Efficient multitasker with excellent time management and prioritization skills;
- Ability to perform under pressure with little or no supervision;
- A collaborative team player.