Reporting to a product design manager, you will work with a Senior Designer to design McAfee's next-generation products.You will work closely with researchers, content designers and product managers.
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their life online.
About the Role:
- You will create conceptual designs and storyboards that illustrate a vision for the product, and show how a customer will accomplish their goals
- You will participate in white boarding sessions, work with other members of the UX team, help identify opportunities for understanding and synergy across projects
- You will work with user researchers to gain user insights.
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's Degree Program
- You've taken/taking classes related to design, user experience, computer interaction or user interface design
- You can present design projects to the hiring team
- You are interested (or experienced) in using tools and software like Figma
- You're creative and willing to share creative ideas with the team
- You believe in using research to back design choices