Martinrea International Inc. is a global leader in the design, development and production of lightweight structures and propulsion systems that address the automotive industry's current and future solutions. We employ approximately 15,000 skilled and motivated people at manufacturing, engineering and technical centers in 57 locations in Canada, the United States, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Slovakia, Spain, Japan, South Africa and China. Our business strategy leverages world-class technologies, motivated and talented people, and high-quality products. Martinrea's vision is making lives better by being the best supplier we can be in the products we make and the services we provide.
Our Mission is to make people's lives better by:
- Delivering outstanding quality products and services to our customers.
- Providing meaningful opportunity, job satisfaction, and job security for our people.
- Providing superior long-term investment returns to our stakeholders.
- Being positive contributors to our communities.
Our strength is in our people, embracing a diverse culture, giving employees opportunities to help grow our footprint and expand product offerings and areas of expertise with discipline, dedication and determination
We invite you to follow your dreams and explore a challenging and rewarding career at Martinrea.
Job Summary: Perform inspection for prototype, production parts and tooling & layout of parts.
Required Education and Experience:
- Secondary school diploma with additional courses related to the quality field
- Minimum three years of experience as CMM Operator in an automotive manufacturing environment
- Advanced knowledge of CMM with PC DMIS-Rev-2021, DATAPAGE software
- Knowledgeable in GD&T and Blueprint reading, filing system (electronic & paper) IATF procedures
- Statistical Process training - Control Charting & Introduction
- Excellent documentation & organizational skills
- Computer literate: Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point
- Strong English language communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Working knowledge of IATF16949 & ISO14001 systems
- Ability to program and operate the CMM machine using PC DMIS.
- Ensure that the calibration & condition of measuring & test equipment is kept up-to-date
- Certify gauges, fixtures using CMM and other misc. measurements
- Support setting, program gauges for new program launches.
- Review of gauge instruction and ensure that they are complete and current to the latest revision
- Trouble shooting and maintenance of Quality Lab equipment.
- Ability to do dimensional part verification using all in house measuring equipment (CMM, Faro Arm etc.)
- Ensure timely completion of all layout requests.
- Ensure timely completion of all critical tooling inspection as per receiving inspection procedure.
- Maintaining 5S principles inside QA Lab.
- Help QE for Data collection, PPAP and Documentation.
- Help Investigating & trouble-shoot internal quality concerns
- Assist in part capability studies & gage R&R studies
- Additional duties assigned by management
- Both office setting and production environment
- 70% office, 30% plant floor (PPE required)
- Work irregular hours when required
- Require communication with employees, peers and management
- Lifting and pushing as needed
- Ability to work on computer for long periods of time
Health, Safety and Environmental Responsibilities
- Must work in accordance with health and safety regulations, company rules, plant rules, policies and procedures
- Must use or wear equipment, protective devices or certain clothing as required by the company.
- All employees are prohibited from walking under a suspended hoist, cranes or forklifts.
- All employees must follow all LOTO procedures
- Comply with all environmental requirements including our recycling program.
Martinrea International Inc. is proud to provide employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodations, please notify us if you are contacted for a job interview.