SIX FLAGS WILL OFFER A $100 SIGN-ON BONUS AFTER YOU WORK JUST 50 HOURS AS A LIFEGUARD IF YOU APPLY AND INTERVIEW NO LATER THAN MARCH 28, 2021.
Get wet, get paid! Splash into success as part of our amazing Aquatics team this summer. Whether you’re watching over the wave pool or loading slide tubes, you’ll be on the front line, keeping our guests safe. Soak up amazing benefits and make money while getting your summer tan! Apply now and apply the sunscreen later.
What You Will Be Doing
- Keep a close eye on swimmers in the wave pool, lazy river, and many exciting water attractions
- Act as a first responder and jump in the water to keep guests safe
- Assist guests in and out of rafts and cycle through the line efficiently
- Calculate the proper dispatch interval between riders
- Provide guests with a safe and enjoyable ride experience
- Keep ride patios and midways clean and looking great
How You Will Do It
- Ability to work in an environment as fast-paced as our water slides.
- Will complete and maintain Ellis and Associates training and certification.
- Pass ride certification tests with 100% accuracy.
- Understand basic rescue techniques, first aid, and CPR.
- Strong attention to detail, not easily distracted, and commitment to safety.
- Friendly, outgoing personality.
- Positive attitude to make guests excited about their ride or swim.
- Must react well in stressful and emergency situations.
What You Will Need
- Must be 16 years or older [could be 15 depending on position]
- Must be able to swim 50 yards, swim underwater for 10 feet in water under 5 feet and retrieve a 10-pound brick from the bottom of a pool, and lift yourself out of the pool
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays