Ready for a job that will throw you for a loop? Drop into our ride operation team and twist your way to success. Whether you’re launching coasters or safely loading them, you’ll be the one to make the thrills happen!
What You Will Be Doing
- Provide guests with a safe and enjoyable ride experience.
- Entertain guests and calm their nerves as they board our world-class thrill machines.
- Push buttons and pull switches to launch attractions through the course.
- Make sure seat belts are tight, loose items are secure, and lap bars are locked to keep guests safe.
- Enforce rider restrictions and measure for height requirements.
- Assist guests in and out of ride vehicles and cycle through the line efficiently and cautiously.
- Keep ride patios and midways clean and looking great.
- Act as a first responder to ride emergencies and respond appropriately.
How You Will Do It
- Ability to work in an environment as fast-paced as our coasters.
- After passing ride certification tests with 100% accuracy.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to safety.
- Friendly, outgoing personality inviting guests to your boarding station.
- Positive attitude to make guests excited about their ride.
- Must react well in stressful and emergency situations.
- Taking direction from managers and supervisors.
What You Will Need
- Must be 16 years or older
- In rides, you must be able to stand, walk, stoop, bend, and reach throughout your shift.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.