The seasonal/part-time warehouse worker will assist in receiving and delivering merchandise and food products from the park's central warehouse to in-park locations. Successful applicants will need to be able to work outside in a variety of weather conditions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Load and unload trucks
- Place, rotate and organize products by department.
- Retrieve and stage items as requested by departments.
- Fill out documents to accurately account for transfers of products.
- Drive and physically deliver products to locations.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid state driver's license.