Get wet, get paid! Splash into success as part of our amazing Aquatics team this summer. Whether you’re watching over the wave pool or loading slide tubes, you’ll be on the front lines keeping our guests safe. Soak up amazing benefits and make money while getting your summer tan! Apply now and apply the sunscreen later.
What You Will Be Doing
- Keep a close eye on swimmers enjoying our many exciting water attractions
- Act as a first responder to keep guests safe
- Assist guests in and out of rafts and cycle through the line efficiently
- Calculate the proper dispatch interval between riders
- Provide guests with a safe and enjoyable ride experience
- Keep ride patios and midways clean and looking great.
How You Will Do It
- Ability to work in an environment as fast-paced as our water slides
- Pass ride certification tests with 100% accuracy
- Understand basic rescue techniques, first aid, and CPR
- Strong attention to detail, not easily distracted, and commitment to safety
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Positive attitude to make guests excited about their ride or swim
- Must react well in stressful and emergency situations.
What You Will Need
- Must be 16 years or older
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.