All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products our customers need. As a Seasonal Associate, this means:
- Being friendly and professional, and responding quickly to customer and associate needs.
- Ensuring merchandise is stocked and presented appropriately for customers.
- Engaging in safe work practices and encouraging others to do the same.
All employees support Lowe’s mission by providing excellent customer service through greeting customers, responding to customer inquiries, and assisting them in locating, selecting, demonstrating, preparing, or loading merchandise. This is not an exhaustive list of duties, and Seasonal Associates may be asked to help with other duties as needed.
Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel; however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings, training, or to support neighboring stores.
- Generally scheduled 10 to 40 hours; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
- Flexible availability is preferred; available shifts include morning, afternoon, and evening seven days a week. The number of hours each week is dependent on the availability of the associate and the needs of the business.
- Requires morning, afternoon, and evening availability any day of the week.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
6 months of experience using a computer, including inputting, accessing, modifying, or outputting information AND 6 months of experience using a handheld device (e.g., mobile phone, LRT gun, palm pilot, tablet, iPod) to enter access, and output information.
6 months of retail experience, performing tasks such as: identifying and selling products based on customer needs; explaining warranties, product features, and benefits; assisting customers in locating products; building customer relationships; identifying and resolving customer issues; zone recovery; and housekeeping.
If the state or local municipality requires a salesperson license for this position, you must either be licensed or pass the requisite licensing exam within sixty (60) days of starting employment in this position.