Need to earn a minimum of $50,000 a year… want to earn over $100,000?
If so – apply today to join our elite award-winning inside sales team at DISH Network and be part of the Best Salesforce in America! For the right candidate with Energy, Intelligence, and a Need for Achievement, a Sales Account Executive successfully completes transactions from inbound callers (no outbound or cold calling ever). From day one you will enjoy:
- Six-figure + earnings potential with a protected base plus uncapped commission plan
- Paid training with a $3,000 cash bonus
- Insurance Benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Paid time off - vacation and sick time - including retaining average commission pay
- 401(k) retirement plan with company-matched funds plus generous profit sharing
- Stock Purchase Plan - Ability to acquire DISH stock at discounted rates
- Free DISH TV at your home, highly discounted Sling TV, and Boost Mobile plans
- Endless rewards and recognition – trophies and food days, branded clothing and high-value prizes, on and off-site events, elaborate rewards trips, and much more!
- And our greatest benefit is an opportunity as we promote from within!
- Ability to promote two levels within your first year with commensurate title and pay
- Ability to promote into multiple levels of local sales management
- Ability to promote and transfer into corporate departments like marketing or finance
- Ongoing training and development to maximize your career potential
The role of Account Executive:
We’ve built a loyal customer base by selling our products and services with authenticity. Our inbound, inside sales and customer retention teams foster trust with existing and future customers by both educating and selling them on the long-term value of DISH.
This is an exceptional long-term career opportunity for a committed candidate who has a strong work ethic, an uncompromising level of integrity, is very competitive, and motivated by performance goals, earnings potential, and rewards & recognition.
Ideal team members:
- Thrive in high energy, highly competitive performance-driven environment
- Adapt well to change both in the sales process and work hours, and understands the importance of time management and productivity
- Are coachable, open to learning new methods, and looking to advance either as an individual contributor or through management training
- Are technology savvy with an ability to effortlessly navigate in a PC environment using multiple web-based applications
- Prior phone sales or customer retention experience is helpful but not required if commensurate experience in high performance / high earnings positions, or can demonstrate other tangible abilities with an aptitude for success in our environment.
- Must be an HS graduate while college graduates welcomed
Where you'll be working:
You'll be working from home! At DISH, we understand the modern employee may need to operate fast on their feet and out of the office. Working from home allows you to perform a professional workday from the comfort of your home.
As a Work-at-Home (WAH) employee, you will have additional responsibilities concerning your home environment and the requirements regarding the capabilities of your computer and mobile device.
Work-at-Home Technical Requirements:
Computer & Accessories
- DISH will supply a PC tower loaded with all of the software necessary for your employment. This tower is not Bluetooth enabled. All equipment must be wired.
- You are responsible for providing the following accessories to connect to the PC tower:
- USB Keyboard and Mouse
- Noise-canceling USB headset that is not Bluetooth
- Jabra BIZ 1500, Logitech h390 or Sennheiser SC60 recommended
- TWO computer monitors at least 19” in size
- Monitors must connect to the PC tower using a VGA, Displayport, or DVI/HDMI via DisplayPort converter cord, pictured below
- USB Web camera
- Ethernet cable long enough to connect directly from your work location to your Internet router location
- Stable Cable, DSL, or Fiber ISP internet connection with minimum 25 Mbps download and 2 Mbps upload speed with 99% uptime and no bandwidth or data caps
- Wired ethernet between modem and PC without the use of an adapter: Wi-Fi / wireless is not supported
- Smartphone capable of placing and receiving voice and video calls, SMS messages with access to the App store
Home Environment and Work Space
- Dedicated home office workspace, preferably a separate room with its own door
- Adequate space to set up the workstation
- Ability to hardwire internet, plug directly into the router
- Three power connections- either three outlets or a power strip (one for each monitor and one for the PC tower)
- Agents are responsible for maintaining the workspace in a safe condition
- Personal disruptions are not allowed during scheduled hours and should not be audible in background noise. This includes but not limited to:
- Children playing
- Dogs barking
- Loud music
- Non-work-related phone calls
- Family members/roommates
- You are scheduled on the phone throughout the entirety of your shift. It’s important to understand this job does not allow flexibility to answer the door or be on-call care for others during work hours
All costs to meet and maintain these requirements are the responsibility of the employee and are not reimbursed by DISH, except where required by law.
Uncapped Commission: Yes
Employment is contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment criminal background check, which may include a drug test.