Come Join Our Team at Trillium Supply Chain. Our brand-new facility in Caledon makes use of state-of-the-art technology, including robotics.
If you have an interest in an auditing role, this is a great opportunity for you!
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive starting wage
- Emphasis on work/life balance
- A family-oriented work environment
- A clean and organized, state-of-the-art facility
- Wellness weeks, diversity days, and other celebrations
- and so much more!
- Role Purpose:
- Responsible for the periodic and accurate counting of inventory to help control errors and will ensure that customer orders are on time and complete
- Responsible for the accurate checking or counting of all product for both inbound and outbound freight and for ensuring all product is free of damage and infestation and production code dates are properly recorded.
- Ensure the quantity, quality, labeling, and addressing of orders corresponds to customer specifications and/or other requirements.
- Research all inventory location problems (mystery pallets, inventory errors, etc.).
- Research shipping errors and complete validation. Check for product recalls.
- Responsible for any areas (including inbounds, picking, outbounds, etc.) requiring additional lift operator-related task assistance.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred
- 6 months warehousing/material handling experience, preferred
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request.