Come Join Our Team at Trillium Supply Chain. Our brand-new facility in Caledon makes use of state-of-the-art technology, including robotics.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive starting wage
- Emphasis on work/life balance
- A family-oriented work environment
- A clean and organized, state-of-the-art facility
- Wellness weeks, diversity days, and other celebrations
- ……and so much more!
Looking for a typical 9-to-5 job with a boss who’ll tell you exactly what to do? Keep looking. This job isn’t for you. If you need to succeed, you’re driven to achieve, and you have what it takes to tackle whatever challenges the day brings… we want you on our team.
DHL Supply Chain is a world-class company, and we’re looking for world-class people. People who aren’t afraid to work hard – in fact, people who want to work hard.
We deliver unparalleled excellence to our customers, and our Operations Supervisors are the first line of leadership in delivering that excellence. Can you envision yourself serving as the frontline connection between business success and employee engagement? Do you have the skill set to ensure optimum levels of productivity while maintaining a safe work environment for all associates? If so, keep reading.
- You’ll work hard, and it’ll be worth it.
- You’ll lead, develop, and work alongside people from all walks of life, and you’ll learn from every interaction.
- You’ll develop solutions to customer challenges; you’ll learn to think on your feet.
- You’ll receive guidance but not heavy-handed micro-management from your manager.
- You’ll be relied upon – and trusted – to initiate process improvements that enhance your team’s output and satisfaction.
- You’ll grow as much as you want to grow – with on-the-job experience and the boatload of learning opportunities DHL Supply Chain offers.
- You’ll love it.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 0-3 years operations experience in a lead/supervisor/management role, required
- 1-2 years logistics industry experience preferred
- Staff management, workload planning, objective setting, and organizational skills, required
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English, required
- Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request.